i'm going to go live on a hippie commune

September 26, 2008

i don’t care about handbags, i never wear jewelry other than my wedding ring and a toe ring that’s been on my foot for 15 years, i am barefoot 90% of the time (the other 10% i am wearing flip flops), i don’t give a rat’s ass about fashion, i eat organic food, i don’t wear makeup, i cloth diaper my baby, i dream about planting a huge garden (after i get my black thumbs replaced with green ones), i listen to NPR obsessively, i believe in liberty and justice for all, and i meditate and do yoga daily.  i think i’d fit right in. 

do you think hippie communes have wi-fi?

Advertisements

One Response to “i'm going to go live on a hippie commune”

  1. Angelika Says:

    Hmmm…I don’t know. I think they make you stop shaving your armpits.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: